- EltaMD UV Elements is a 100% physical sunscreen in a tinted, moisturizing base.
- SPF 44
- It is gentle for even the most sensitive skin types, including post-procedure skin.
- Its chemical-free actives, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, provide safe but sure sun protection.
- These mineral-based UV filters work with ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid to protect and hydrate the skin.
- UV Elements has a universal tint that beautifully enhances most skin tones for a more youthful appearance
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Active Ingredients: 10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.7% Titanium dioxide
Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Alumina, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides.